Florida History Day 2018–19 Sponsors
The Museum of Florida History thanks the following organizations, businesses, and individuals for their support in 2018–19. For information about becoming a major sponsor, please see Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Florida Department of State
- Tallahassee Community College
- Career Source Florida
- Friends of the Museums of Florida History Inc.
- Leon County Tourist Development Council
- Florida Council for the Social Studies
- Florida State University History Department
- Barnes & Noble, Store No. 2849
- Division of Historical Resources, Florida Department of State
- Flagler College Tallahassee
- Florida Council for History Education
- Florida DOE Commissioner's Task Force on Holocaust Education
- Florida Geographic Alliance
- Florida Governor's Council on Indian Affairs Inc.
- Florida Historical Society
- Florida Lighthouse Association
- Florida Society of Mayflower Descendants
- Florida Society, Sons of the American Revolution Inc.
- Florida Space Grant Consortium
- FSU Institute for World War II and the Human Experience
- Fort San Luis Chapter,
National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR)
- James Madison Institute
- Chris and Melanie Jensen
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- La Florida Digital Archive of the Americas
- Leon County Sheriff's Department
- National Maritime Historical Society
- Publix Supermarkets Inc.
- In memory of Norman Schroeder
- Society of Florida Archivists
- Southwest Florida Veterans Alliance Inc.
- Specialty Sportswear and Promotions Inc.
- Tallahassee Scientific Society
- Vietnam Veterans of America, Florida State Council
- Visit Tallahassee